The Santiago is the supreme Show Jumping Boot, designed to give the Rider the ultimate close contact required for Jumping. Created from the finest soft leather and with a discreet elastic section down the back of the Boot provides the optimum fit, and comfort for movement.
Keep it Plain and Simple or Bling it up, the choice is yours.
All Leather Colors available.
Made to Measure, fully customised and tailored to each client, with 24 measurements to fit each foot and leg precisely.
* Box Calf Leather * Integral Full Grain Calf skin Lining * High Arch Top with Detailing * Full Length YKK Rear Zipper * Zip Cover with Zip Keeper * Heel cover * Soft square Toe * Leather Insole * Elastic Laces * Rubber Outer Sole with Blake Stitching.
Care and Maintenance:
1. Start by cleaning your boots with a soft brush to remove dirt and dust.
2. Clean them with a damp cloth and and glycerin soap to remove traces.
3. Apply Celeris wax all over your boots, ideally using a cloth or a soft brush. In order to make the wax penetrate, do it in circular movements.
4. Leave your boots to dry overnight.
5. In the morning brush your boots energetically with a soft brush.
6. Finish by polishing with a dry cloth until they shine.