The Rita is the “Baby Sister” to the Bia, and unlike the Bia is a Soft Leather Lace Up Boot which makes a exceptionally stylish,comfortable and close contact Jumping or Dressage Boot. It is the ideal choice for those not a fan of Fully Reinforced Boots,
and yes like the Bia it has a ZIP so you don’t have to spend all day doing up the laces!!!!
The Laces also allow for expansion for the calf area with thicker breeches/socks being worn in Winter and then readjusted for Summer, which other Styles of Boots do not allow except for the Rita. This can also be a tremendous advantage for those living in Tropical or Hotter Climates where the Calf region can fluctuate in Water Weight, and you can readjust the Laces.
This Funky Boot will take you from the “Stable to the Street”, with style…. and looks perrfectect with your Skiinny Jeans and is quite often purchased as a Dress Boot. Keep your Beautiful Rita Boots as clean and simple as you like or Bling them up with Diamantes and Style Detail, the choice is yours.
Options are, if you like the look of the Eyelets on the Bia, you can put them on the Rita, Double Stitching at the Toe; Round Punched Toe; Round Toe; and Spur Rests.
All Leather Colours available.
Made to Measure, fully customised and tailored to each client, with 24 measurements to fit each foot and leg precisely.
* Box Calf Leather * Integral Full Grain Calf Skin Lining * Full Length Laces * Heel Cover * Square Toe * Full Length YKK Rear Zipper * Top Protection Strap with Snap Button * Leather Inner Sole * Rubber Outer Sole with Blake Stitching.
Care and Maintenance:
1. Start by cleaning your boots with a soft brush to remove dirt and dust.
2. Clean them with a damp cloth and and glycerin soap to remove traces.
3. Apply Celeris wax all over your boots, ideally using a cloth or a soft brush. In order to make the wax penetrate, do it in circular movements.
4. Leave your boots to dry overnight.
5. In the morning brush your boots energetically with a soft brush.
6. Finish by polishing with a dry cloth until they shine.