The ever so stylish Polo is a Soft Boot that makes a great Training or Competition Dressage, or Jumping Model with a Front Loading Zip that gives the Boot it’s own Unique Design. Derived from the traditional Polo Boot, this is a Soft Leather Boot which makes for easier wearing and breaking in compared to it’s “Big Brother” the Polo Passage.
Options available with the Polo are leaving the bottom strap and buckle on, or taking one or the other, or both Buckles off. The choice is entirely yours.
All Leather Colour available.
Made to Measure, fully customised and tailored to each client, with 24 measurements to fit each foot and leg precisely.
* Box Calf * Smooth Calf skin lining * Front Loading Full length YKK Zip
* Zip Cover with Zip Keeper
* Soft square Toe * Leather Insole * Rubber Sole
Care and Maintenance:
1. Start by cleaning your boots with a soft brush to remove dirt and dust.
2. Clean them with a damp cloth and and glycerin soap to remove traces.
3. Apply Celeris wax all over your boots, ideally using a cloth or a soft brush. In order to make the wax penetrate, do it in circular movements.
4. Leave your boots to dry overnight.
5. In the morning brush your boots energetically with a soft brush.
6. Finish by polishing with a dry cloth until they shine.