The Olivia is the answer for all “Dressage Queens” who want the supreme comfort of a SOFT Leather Dressage Boot, rather than a Fully Reinforced one. It is a very pretty style with Heart shaped Brogue detailing on the foot, a front loading Zipper and a Tab finish on the top Arch of the boot. This Model with it’s feminine detail makes a great Dressage Training or Competition boot, but can also be used for Jumping.
All Leather Colour available.
Made to Measure, fully customised and tailored to each client, with 24 measurements to fit each foot and leg precisely.
* Box Calf * Smooth Calf skin lining * Full length front side loading YKK Zip * Zip Covers with Zip Keeper * Soft Square Toe * Heart Shaped Brogue Detailing Toe * Leather Insole * Rubber Outer Sole
Care & Maintenance :
1. Start by cleaning your boots with a soft brush to remove dirt and dust.
2. Clean them with a damp cloth and and glycerin soap to remove traces.
3. Apply Celeris wax all over your boots, ideally using a cloth or a soft brush. In order to make the wax penetrate, do it in circular movements.
4. Leave your boots to dry overnight.
5. In the morning brush your boots energetically with a soft brush.
6. Finish by polishing with a dry cloth until they shine.