The Marije is another of the Soft Leather Boots with it’s own unique “Stand Out” Style which will set you apart from the “Crowd”. It has Piping Detail on the Foot and Top of the Boot, and can be used for either the Dressage or Jumping Sports. You can make it as Wild or Tame as you like depending on it’s use being for the Competition or Training Arena.
All Leather Colour available.
Made to Measure, fully customised and tailored to each client, with 24 measurements to fit each foot and leg precisely.
* Box Calf leather * Integral full grain calf skin lining * Heel cover * Full length YKK rear zipper * Zip cover with zip keeper * Soft square toe * Piping Detail on the Foot and Top Boot * Leather insole * Rubber outer sole with blake stitching
Care and Maintenance:
1. Start by cleaning your boots with a soft brush to remove dirt and dust.
2. Clean them with a damp cloth and and glycerin soap to remove traces.
3. Apply Celeris wax all over your boots, ideally using a cloth or a soft brush. In order to make the wax penetrate, do it in circular movements.
4. Leave your boots to dry overnight.
5. In the morning brush your boots energetically with a soft brush.
6. Finish by polishing with a dry cloth until they shine.