The Joanna is a Short Leather Paddock Boot with Laces and a Rear Zip, and Brogue Detailing. Other options to “Funk” your Boots up are contrasting leathers and leather styles. These Boots can be used as a Dress Boot (Sportswear) and as a Riding Boot in conjunction with a Leather Celeris Chap, they will take you from the “Stable to the Street.” Options are Spur Rests and Brogue Detailing.
All Leather Colours are available, the same as the Tall Boots.
* The Celeris short boots are handcrafted in Portugal and have a minimum of 12+ weeks delivery time.
33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 EURO SIZING
* Box Calf Integral Full grain Calf Skin Lining * YKK Rear Zip * Laces * Round Toe * Leather Inner Sole * Rubber outer Sole with Blake Stitching.
Care and Maintenance:
- Start by cleaning your boots with a soft brush to remove dirt and dust.
- Clean them with a damp cloth and and glycerin soap to remove traces.
- Apply Celeris wax all over your boots, ideally using a cloth or a soft brush. In order to make the wax penetrate, do it in circular movements.
- Leave your boots to dry overnight.
- In the morning brush your boots energetically with a soft brush.
- Finish by polishing with a dry cloth until they shine.