The Flor Boot combines the ability to be either a Dressage or Jumping Boot with Style and Attitude. Take this Retro Style Boot and Dress it up or down, and give it a modern twist and you then have a pretty cool Dressage or Jumping Boot. The choice is yours.
Other Options are a Double Stitched Toe, Round punched Toe, Contrasting Colour Top Band, Laces, Spur rests, and Diamante Detailing.
All Leather Colors available.
Made to Measure, fully customised and tailored to each client, with 24 measurements to fit each foot and leg precisely.
* Box Calf Leather * Integral Full Grain Calf Skin Lining * High Arch with contrasting top or the same leather (Optional) * Laces * Heel Cover * Soft Square Toe * Full Length YKK Rear Zipper * Top Protection Strap with Snap Button * Leather Inner Sole * Rubber Outer Sole with Blake Stitching.
Care and Maintenance:
1. Start by cleaning your boots with a soft brush to remove dirt and dust.
2. Clean them with a damp cloth and and glycerin soap to remove traces.
3. Apply Celeris wax all over your boots, ideally using a cloth or a soft brush. In order to make the wax penetrate, do it in circular movements.
4. Leave your boots to dry overnight.
5. In the morning brush your boots energetically with a soft