The Diogo is a Super Boot for both Dressage and Jumping, and is Elegant, Beautiful and Streamlined in it’s Design. This Soft Boot is a popular choice in both the Dressage and Jumping arena’s making it the ideal Eventers multi tasking Boot. It is a Rear Zip Loading Boot that you can keep plain or simple, add laces or Bling in the form of Double Toe Stitching, Round Punched Toe, Contrasting Colour around Top of Boot, and Diamante Detailing. The choice is yours.
All Leather Colour available.
Made to Measure, fully customised and tailored to each client, with 24 measurements to fit each foot and leg precisely.
* Box Calf Leather * Integral Full Grain Calf Skin Lining * High Top arch * Full Length YKK Rear Zipper * Zip Cover with Zip Keeper *Heel Cover * Soft Square Toe * Leather insole * Rubber Outer Sole with Blake Stitching
Care and Maintenance:
1. Start by cleaning your boots with a soft brush to remove dirt and dust.
2. Clean them with a damp cloth and and glycerin soap to remove traces.
3. Apply Celeris wax all over your boots, ideally using a cloth or a soft brush. In order to make the wax penetrate, do it in circular movements.
4. Leave your boots to dry overnight.
5. In the morning brush your boots energetically with a soft brush.
6. Finish by polishing with a dry cloth until they shine.