The Celeris Deck shoes are a great Leather Slip On with Laces to wear with your Breeches after removing your beautiful Celeris top boots, after finishing riding. Or alternatively a great everyday shoe to wear with your skinnies.
You can choose any of the Matt Leather Colours or Leather Styles, just not Patent Leathers. It is also possible to use a leather contrast for the Lace section different to the Foot section.
These little Babies will literally take you from the Barn to the Street, or if you sail out Yachting.
* The Celeris Deck Shoes are handcrafted in Portugal and have a minimum of 12+ weeks delivery time.
33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 EURO SIZING
* Box Calf Hand Stitched *Comfortable Plantar Leather Cushioned Insole *Rubber Outer Sole with invisible Stitching * Square Leather Laces * Hand stitched
Care and Maintenance:
1. Start by cleaning your shoes with a soft brush to remove dirt and dust.
2. Clean them with a damp cloth and and glycerin soap to remove traces.
3. Apply Celeris wax all over your shoes, ideally using a cloth or a soft brush. In order to make the wax penetrate, do it in circular movements.
4. Leave your shoes to dry overnight.
5. In the morning brush your shoes energetically with a soft brush.
6. Finish by polishing with a dry cloth until they shine.