The Bia is a gorgeous and elegant full lace up Dressage Boot, that will get you compliments both on and off the Horse, and will literally take you from the “Stable to the Street”. It’s Old World Style with a modern twist, makes this Boot one of our most popular choices for Training and Competition, and yes in case you were wandering it has a ZIP so you don’t have to spend all day doing up the laces!!!!
The Laces also allow for expansion for the calf area with thicker breeches/socks being worn in Winter and then readjusted for Summer, which other Styles of Boots do not allow except for the Rita. This can also be a tremendous advantage for those living in Tropical or Hotter Climates where the Calf region can fluctuate in Water Weight, and you can readjust the Laces.
The Bia can be Fully or Partially Reinforced.
Keep your Beautiful Bia Boots as clean and simple as you like or Bling them up with Diamantes and Style Detail, to “stand out from the crowd”, the choice is yours.
All Leather Colour available.
Made to Measure, fully customised and tailored to each client, with 24 measurements to fit each foot and leg precisely.
* Box Calf * Integral full grain calf skin lining * Ankle protection reinforcement * Fully or Partially Reinforced * High top arch * Full Length Crossed Laces * Full Length front side YKK zip * Zip cover with Zip Keeper * Soft square toe *Leather inner sole with Blake stitching * Rubber Sole
* All Fully Reinforced Boots will take time to Break In due to the Hard Leather Outer Panel.
Care & Maintenance :
1. Start by cleaning your boots with a soft brush to remove dirt and dust
2. Clean them with a damp cloth and and glycerin soap to remove traces.
3. Apply Celeris wax all over your boots, ideally using a cloth or a soft brush. In order to make the wax penetrate, do it in circular movements.
4. Leave your boots to dry overnight.
5. In the morning brush your boots energetically with a soft brush.
6. Finish by polishing with a dry cloth until they shine.