The Aurora, is more of a Sportswear Boot and popular with the “Boys”, due to it’s rugged and fashionable appearance, although many “Girls” like to rock them with there Skinnies or a Feminine Dress or skirt for the androgynous Doc Martin appeal!!!
It is a great Boot to line with Lambswool for those who live in very Cold Climates during the Winter months.
Like all the other Short Boots, you can Bling it up or just keep it plain and simple, the choice is yours.
All Leather Colours are available, the same as the Tall Boots.
* The Celeris short boots are handcrafted in Portugal and have a minimum of 12+ weeks delivery time.
33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 EURO SIZING
* Box Calf Integral Full grain Calf Skin Lining * YKK Rear Zip * Laces * Round Toe * Leather Inner Sole * Rubber outer Sole with Blake Stitching.
Care and Maintenance:
- Start by cleaning your boots with a soft brush to remove dirt and dust.
- Clean them with a damp cloth and and glycerin soap to remove traces.
- Apply Celeris wax all over your boots, ideally using a cloth or a soft brush. In order to make the wax penetrate, do it in circular movements.
- Leave your boots to dry overnight.
- In the morning brush your boots energetically with a soft brush.
- Finish by polishing with a dry cloth until they shine.