The Ana is a pretty looking Soft Boot choice for Jumping or Dressage. With numerous style and customisation options, that is sure to turn heads in the Show Jumping or Dressage Arena and on the X-Country Course, making it a ideal “all rounder” and a favourite with Eventers. It has just the right amount of Bling without being over the top!!! This Boot also offers Laces as a option which gives the Boot Flexibility and support in the ankle region preferred by Jumping Riders. With or without, the choice is yours.
Other options are Double Toe Stitching, Round Punched Toe, Contrasting Colour around Top of Boot, and Spur rests, Laces and Diamante Detailing.
All Leather Colors available.
Made to Measure, fully customised and tailored to each client, with 24 measurements to fit each foot and leg precisely.
* Box Calf Leather * Integral Full Grain Calf skin Lining * High Arch Top with Detailing * Full Length YKK Rear Zipper * Zip Cover with Zip Keeper * Heel cover * Soft square Toe * Leather Insole * Elastic Laces * Rubber Outer Sole with Blake Stitching.
Care and Maintenance:
1. Start by cleaning your boots with a soft brush to remove dirt and dust.
2. Clean them with a damp cloth and and glycerin soap to remove traces.
3. Apply Celeris wax all over your boots, ideally using a cloth or a soft brush. In order to make the wax penetrate, do it in circular movements.
4. Leave your boots to dry overnight.
5. In the morning brush your boots energetically with a soft brush.
6. Finish by polishing with a dry cloth until they shine.